The whole idea of NDIS is to ensure customers are learning new skills and maintaining their independence as much as possible. At Tarampa Assist we believe in supporting customers through this journey, nurturing the growth of each individual at their own pace.
The flexibility of backgrounds within staff employed at Tarampa Assist allows our customers to learn creatively and enjoy completing tasks they may never have had the opportunity to partake in.
Some of the Capacity Building Exercises we may assist with:
- Learning the computer
- Learning to read and write
- Learning to complete household tasks safely
- Learning to cook including camp oven cooking
- Learning budgeting skills and how to make appointments
- Learning how to grow vegetables
- Training classes
- Grounding exercises to assist with remaining calm and in control
- How to catch public Transport
Plus much more, our staff are adaptable, so we can assist where you need it most.